- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 plus Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin K2, and Key Co-Factors
- Supports Immune System Function & Immune Cell Response
- Promotes Heart Health, Brain Function, Bone & Muscle Strength, and More
Dr. Cannell’s Advanced Vitamin D (60 capsules)
JOIN THE VITAMIN D3 REVOLUTION
The medical news has recently been filled with reports concerning the importance of Vitamin D. It has even been discovered that an average of 41% of American adults are Vitamin D deficient, with that number soaring upwards to over 82% for some ethnicities and ages.
But the news reports have left out one very important fact: you need more than just ordinary Vitamin D to enjoy a wider range of benefits for your immune system, heart, brain, and more.*
On its own Vitamin D can only do so much. Science now shows us that Vitamin D works even better when it is surrounded by key co-factors that aid in absorption, activation, and complementary modes of action.
That’s where Advanced D™ comes in…
WHY IS PURITY’S ADVANCED D™ THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION?
When Advanced D™ was formulated, we consulted Dr. John Cannell, M.D., the Executive Director of The Vitamin D Council. Dr. Cannell insisted on 3 very important things:
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3
- Co-Factors to support Vitamin D absorption, activation, and core benefits
- Extra Immune Support from Zinc and Quercetin
- Vitamin K2 partners with Vitamin D3 to ensure that calcium gets inside your bones instead of your arteries.
- Magnesium assists in the activation of Vitamin D3. Magnesium is another nutrient that has an alarming deficiency rate among Americans.
- OptiZinc® + Quercetin provides critical immune system and antioxidant support to complement Vitamin D3’s role in immune cell response.
- FruiteX-B® PhytoBoron is a patented boron/calcium complex. Boron has been shown to help the body maintain optimal levels of vitamin D.
- Taurine is an important amino acid that plays a role in cardiovascular function and muscle response, making it the perfect companion to Vitamin D3’s role in these two key areas of health.
Purity’s Advanced D™ provides a long list benefits for general wellbeing as well as targeted areas of daily health. And while this is by no means an exhaustive list, the vast benefits of Advanced D™ may help support for what we call “The Advanced D™ Dozen”:
- Immune Cell Response
- Antioxidant Protection
- Cardiovascular Function
- Brain Health
- Positive Mood
- Energy & Vitality
- Normal Cell Growth
- Calcium Absorption
- Bone Strength
- Muscle Function
- Joint Comfort & Flexibility
- Restful Sleep